Get out and experience beautiful Harbor Country with a leisurely ride along the lakeshore or countryside.
- Standard SUP Rental
- 1 Day
- 2 Day
- 3 Day
- Double SUP Rentals
- 1 Day
- 2 Day
- 3 Day
Paddle the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan
Paddle the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan. Stand-up paddle boards are a fun way to explore the water. Whether it’s for fitness or just recreational use, our durable rental fleet boards are equipped for starter or intermediate paddling. Rent a standard SUP for a single person paddling or a double SUP for family fun of 2 or more.
- All DAILY rentals are scheduled for 24 hours. This means the time your reservation starts will be the same time for pick up/returning the next day.
- If returning back to the store, it must be done within store business hours.
- Minors are not allowed to paddle alone. Any minor under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian over the age of 18.
- All paddle board rentals require one adult life vest; all child/youth vests can be rented as an extra for $10.
- If you cannot lift or handle this rental equipment, then this should not be rented as we do not deliver or pick it up down on the beach.
- Reservations are required and must be made in advance. You must book your rentals online only. No booking any rentals in-store, as our store capacity is limited.
- Extending your rental will be charged for the daily rates. You only receive the discounted rate when booking for multiple day rentals up front.
- Credit cards are required for all rentals.
- Your confirmation email will include an online Water Rental Waiver. This online Rental Waiver must be signed prior to your scheduled reservation. Check your email for the waiver link.
- You have 24 hours to cancel your reservation by email or phone to receive a full 100% refund. Any cancellations less than 24 hours will only be refunded 50% of the total rental, or you can reschedule for a later date at no charge. No refunds for cancellations after your scheduled reservation time. No refunds for early rental returns.
- Be sure to check the weather conditions prior to booking to avoid any cancellations. See marine forecast for updates.
- All water rentals will not be allowed in dangerous conditions, waves 3 ft or higher. Please check the weather/marine forecast prior to booking here.
- DAILY rental deliveries to a beach entrance must confirm your HOUSE ADDRESS for pick up the following day (24 hours). You are NOT ALLOWED to leave any rental equipment at the beach or beach entrance overnight!
- If your delivered rental needs an earlier pick up time than the full 24 hours, you must note the requested pick up time when booking.
- Pick up is FREE for all water rentals. Vehicle tie-down straps are available upon request.
- DAILY deliveries only include rentals in UNION PIER. We DO NOT deliver outside UNION PIER for DAILY rentals. Please arrange for pick up!
- Sea Turtle Mats & Wave Skater Boards are available for store pick up or delivery only as an “add on” rental item.
- Deliveries will be made within your 30-minute booking window to your house or to the requested beach entrance/top of the stairs. We do not deliver down on the beach.
- If you cannot lift or handle this rental equipment, then this should not be rented as we do not deliver or pick up down on the beach. Any Rentals left to pick up down on the beach will be charged $100 per rental item.
- Standard delivery charges will be applied to all RENTALS in the following areas:
- Union Pier – FREE for all water rentals
- Lakeside – $20
- New Buffalo City limits – $40
- NO deliveries to: